Friday, March 23, 2012

Spiritual Warfare Protection Over me and Wisdom

Spiritual Warfare Insight

If a deliverance healing minister wisdom. We are close to the end times and the enemy is raging. The enemy is out to kill, steal and destroy.

1. When someone wants to meet with you, you need to ask the Lord if this person is safe. They might want information to pray against you.

2. Make sure you pray over self every day

I cover myself, my cats, and all my possessions, job, finances with the blood of Jessu.

Let the fire of God surround and protect my life from all destruction.

Let the angel of the Lord encamp around me and protect me (Ps. 34:7).

Let your glory be my covering and protect my back. Hold me up, and I will be safe (Ps. 119:117).

The name of Jesus is a strong tower. I run into it, and I am safe (Prov. 18:10).

Lord, You make me to dwell in safety (Ps. 4:8)

Set me in a safety from them who puff at me (Ps. 12:5)

Let me dwell in my land safely (Lev. 26:5)

Lead me safely, and I will not fear. Let the sea overwhelm my enemies (Ps. 78:53)

Let me lie down and rest in safety (Job 11:18; Isa. 14:30)

I will dwell in safety; nothing shall make me afraid (Ezek. 34:28)

Keep me as the apple of Your eye, and hide me under the shadow of Your wings (Ps. 61:4).

I will trust in the covert of Your wings (Ps. 61:4)

In the shadow of Your wings will I trust (Ps. 57:1)

Be my covert from the storm and the rain (Isa. 4:6).

Be my covert from the wind and the tempest (Isa. 32:2)

Cover my head in the day of battle (Ps. 140:7).

Cover me with the shadow of Your hand (Isa. 51:16)

Cover me with Your feathers (Ps. 91:4)

Be my defense and refuge (Ps. 59:16)

Cancel all curses prayed against me.

Defend and deliver me (Isa. 31:5)

Let Your glory be my defense (Isa. 4:5)

Defend me from those who rise up against me (Ps. 59:1)

Lord, You are my sheild and my hiding place (Ps. 119:114)

Lord, surround me with Your shield of protection (Ps. 5:12)

Bring them down, O Lord, my shield (Ps. 59:11)

Lord, You are my sun and my shield (Ps. 84:11)

Lrd, you are my sheild and exceeding great reward (Gen. 15:1)

I will not be afraid of ten thousand that have set themselves against me, because YOu are a shield for me. (Ps. 3:1-6)

You are a strong towr from the enemy (Ps. 61:3).

No comments:

Post a Comment