Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Help Protect My Dad Against Financial Crimes Against the Elderly

Help Protect My Dad Against Financial Crimes Against the Elderly - She goes by Brenda Groffo - Scamming the Elderly Online

My dad is a victim of a financial crime by a lady who is approximately 25 years of age. My dad recently loaned her $16,000 for surgery that did not happen. My dad is lonely and is 86 years of age. She tried to marry him last year, and he was going to marry her because she told him she was going to inherit over a million dollars but could not get it because she could not get her social security card. He got sick with cancer so that stopped it. I know it is all a lie.

She won't see him unless he wires her money first or he pays her when she comes. This is a woman who preys on the elderly. Help me to find this woman and stop her.

Please help! If you have seen this woman please contact me at tracimorin7@gmail.com.


She is not working alone and works for a group that steals from the elderly. The outfit she has on he bought. Those are red-bottom shoes and a dress worth over $1000.00.  Stop elderly being scammed.

He has nothing left in his checking accounts except what he gets monthly. Obviously, he told her about the life insurance and that is why she is still coming around sweet talking to him. He knows she is a criminal but is in love with her. 

Again, if you have seen this woman or know where she lives, please contact me at tracimorin7@gmail.com. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment